New Generation Collaborations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Generation Collaborations

The brand new world is coming. WE ARE THE WORLD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
FOR THE VIDEO EDITORS. ASAP!

For further details, read here! Click!
Latest topics
» 
Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:36 am by Santokki

» 
Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:34 am by Santokki

» 
Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:16 pm by Santokki

» 
Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Santokki

» 
Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:24 am by Santokki

» [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] SNSD - Time Machine
Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:42 am by Santokki

» [Closed] Honey (Perfect For You) - Girls Generation
Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:09 pm by Taengoo78

» [CLOSED] SNSD- Run Devil Run
Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:24 am by UnicornWannaDance

» [CLOSED] Teen Top- Crazy (미치겠어)
Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:17 pm by Kelsey

Top posting users this week
No user

Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayu

Ayu

Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  Empty
PostSubject: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:28 am

This boy in my class gave me this game as a shockwave version, and I've been obsessed with it since XD So I found the internet version, and it'll be interesting to see what level you get up to~
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/run
Use the arrows to move, space to jump, and touch one of the walls to go onto it.
Highest level anyone? ;) Also say whether you were on the normal, fast or infinite mode.
Back to top Go down
http://ayuxchiku.deviantart.com/
KatiwaBanana
Admin
KatiwaBanana

Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:47 am

level 5 ._.
Back to top Go down
Santokki
Admin
Santokki

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Adventure mode Level 8. I got dizzy so I gave up. XD
Back to top Go down
http://newgencollab.ohmyforum.net
SkyPrincessJoker

SkyPrincessJoker

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Adventure level 11, that level is haaarrrddddd
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:28 pm

LOL 23 XD stupid boy made me addicted to it -___- I got up to like 35 in school, but he did most of the levels for me...
Back to top Go down
SkyPrincessJoker

SkyPrincessJoker

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Ayu wrote:
LOL 23 XD stupid boy made me addicted to it -___- I got up to like 35 in school, but he did most of the levels for me...

-mouth falls to the floor and runs away- OH MA GAHH!!! that is so many levels, i could barely do level 11 ><
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:31 pm

O_____o LOL I feel like a man now, all the girls in my class hated the game too...
Plus I'm playing on fast mode :P
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Don't you just wish you could see the face of the character, instead of his back all the time? XD
Back to top Go down
SkyPrincessJoker

SkyPrincessJoker

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:33 pm

oh its on fast mode, thats why, i was on adventure mode hehe and yes from the back he looks like an alien instead of an albino sheep ahha xD
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:03 pm

SkyPrincessJoker wrote:
oh its on fast mode, thats why, i was on adventure mode hehe and yes from the back he looks like an alien instead of an albino sheep ahha xD

o___O Is it supposed to be a sheep? It looks like a fat thing from an advert on TV, wearing a bommer jacket XD
Back to top Go down
SkyPrincessJoker

SkyPrincessJoker

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:25 am

lolzz thats what the game is called xDD albino sheep something
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:59 am

SkyPrincessJoker wrote:

Isn't that the name of the website it's hosted on? XD
Back to top Go down
SkyPrincessJoker

SkyPrincessJoker

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Ayu wrote:
SkyPrincessJoker wrote:

Isn't that the name of the website it's hosted on? XD

i thought it was the name of the game lol
Back to top Go down
Luvfaytdestini

Luvfaytdestini

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:25 pm

I gave up on level 12 xD this game is addicting :D
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:49 pm

@Noora: LOL Then why did I name it run? ;)

Luvfaytdestini: Hahahaa, IKR. It's so interesting watching it's little bum waggle ;)
Back to top Go down
Santokki
Admin
Santokki

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:03 am

HAHAHAH. I got really dizzy. ;AAA;
Back to top Go down
http://newgencollab.ohmyforum.net
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Santokki wrote:
HAHAHAH. I got really dizzy. ;AAA;

LOL I guess you're the type who falls into the hole when the walls turn? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)    Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Run (wth this name has to be between 10 and 255 characters, so I can't name it just run -__-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Generation Collaborations :: Others :: Games-
Jump to: