New Generation Collaborations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Generation Collaborations

The brand new world is coming. WE ARE THE WORLD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
FOR THE VIDEO EDITORS. ASAP!

For further details, read here! Click!
Latest topics
» 
HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:36 am by Santokki

» 
HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:34 am by Santokki

» 
HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:16 pm by Santokki

» 
HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Santokki

» 
HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:24 am by Santokki

» [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] SNSD - Time Machine
HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:42 am by Santokki

» [Closed] Honey (Perfect For You) - Girls Generation
HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:09 pm by Taengoo78

» [CLOSED] SNSD- Run Devil Run
HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:24 am by UnicornWannaDance

» [CLOSED] Teen Top- Crazy (미치겠어)
HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:17 pm by Kelsey

Top posting users this week
No user

HaraLovesYouuu <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HaraLovesYou

HaraLovesYou

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:50 am

-----
Katiwa updated : hey~ this forum is Patrick forum too, i tought it was your friend, good way to appreciate friends project, i ban nobody but i can edit posts ^^ our system is completely different and the banner is by Jinhii who did the one on LTS soooo, you'll see how LTS will be different and NGC too, btw, a forum collab idea is by Dreamii (APC admin) so who we copy? Dreamii idea? Jinhii banner? My system? You get it now?

Last edited by HaraLovesYou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Santokki
Admin
Santokki

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 am

Welcome, Hara!♥ Enjoy your stay in NGC!~ Hopefully you have fun with us.
Back to top Go down
http://newgencollab.ohmyforum.net
KatiwaBanana
Admin
KatiwaBanana

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:05 am

hello Hara :3 hope you'll enjoy our forum ^^
Back to top Go down
Jinhiichu

Jinhiichu

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 pm

This site is NOT plagiarizing LTS, since LTS was started by Rainy and I anyway. and besides, I'm now banned on that site cause of that stupid cat who thinks she can play admin and claim she's not the one who makes all the decisions. So i'm sorry you
are being brainwashed, but please don't burden us with your despair on here.
thank you

Last edited by Jinhiichu on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Santokki
Admin
Santokki

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:31 pm

What? O.o
Back to top Go down
HaraLovesYou

HaraLovesYou

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:00 pm

HaraLovesYou wrote:

-----
Katiwa updated : hey~ this forum is Patrick forum too, i tought it was your friend, good way to appreciate friends project, i ban nobody but i can edit posts ^^ our system is completely different and the banner is by Jinhii who did the one on LTS soooo, you'll see how LTS will be different and NGC too, btw, a forum collab idea is by Dreamii (APC admin) so who we copy? Dreamii idea? Jinhii banner? My system? You get it now?

You know what? I realize my mistake and apologize for acting before having a little more information about the situation, but what you said up there pissed the XXXX out of me. SO WHAT IF PAT IS PART OF THE FORUM TOO? ARE YOU REALLY THAT PATHETIC? JUST BECAUSE THAT DAY EVERYONE PAYED MORE ATTENTION TO PAT THAN YOU, YOU'RE GONNA USE THAT AGAINST ME? I SWEAR TO GOD, COMPLETELY PATHETIC. BAN MY ACCOUNT, DELETE IT, WHAT EVER.. I COULD CARE LESS. XXXX.
Back to top Go down
Jinhiichu

Jinhiichu

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 pm

HaraLovesYou wrote:
HaraLovesYou wrote:

-----

You know what? I realize my mistake and apologize for acting before having a little more information about the situation, but what you said up there pissed the shit out of me. SO WHAT IF PAT IS PART OF THE FORUM TOO? ARE YOU REALLY THAT PATHETIC? JUST BECAUSE THAT DAY EVERYONE PAYED MORE ATTENTION TO PAT THAN YOU, YOU'RE GONNA USE THAT AGAINST ME? I SWEAR TO GOD, COMPLETELY PATHETIC. BAN MY ACCOUNT, DELETE IT, WHAT EVER.. I COULD CARE LESS. FUCK.
uh...wth. she meant that pat was one of the founders of NGC too |: and that it wasn't very nice of you to try and downgrade a project that a good friend of yours was part of.
and whatever, we don't need inconsiderate people like you who go off like a dynamite over trivial matters. I hope you learn to grow up more before you humiliate yourself and others again. and please don't curse. It's not very attractive for a girl to swear and rage like that.
Back to top Go down
HaraLovesYou

HaraLovesYou

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Jinhiichu wrote:
HaraLovesYou wrote:
HaraLovesYou wrote:

-----

You know what? I realize my mistake and apologize for acting before having a little more information about the situation, but what you said up there pissed the shit out of me. SO WHAT IF PAT IS PART OF THE FORUM TOO? ARE YOU REALLY THAT PATHETIC? JUST BECAUSE THAT DAY EVERYONE PAYED MORE ATTENTION TO PAT THAN YOU, YOU'RE GONNA USE THAT AGAINST ME? I SWEAR TO GOD, COMPLETELY PATHETIC. BAN MY ACCOUNT, DELETE IT, WHAT EVER.. I COULD CARE LESS. FUCK.
uh...wth. she meant that pat was one of the founders of NGC too |: and that it wasn't very nice of you to try and downgrade a project that a good friend of yours was part of.
and whatever, we don't need inconsiderate people like you who go off like a dynamite over trivial matters. I hope you learn to grow up more before you humiliate yourself and others again. and please don't curse. It's not very attractive for a girl to swear and rage like that.

…I’m not here to “attract” anyone. I barley know Pat, and Katiwa brought his name up because of a reason. It was something we argued about; so no. It’s not because he’s a good friend of mine. I’m done arguing here regardless, I’ve apologized for my mistake; continue what you guys are doing.
Back to top Go down
KatiwaBanana
Admin
KatiwaBanana

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:29 pm

i edited all bad words~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Jinhiichu

Jinhiichu

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:11 am

HaraLovesYou wrote:
Jinhiichu wrote:
HaraLovesYou wrote:
HaraLovesYou wrote:

-----

…I’m not here to “attract” anyone. I barley know Pat, and Katiwa brought his name up because of a reason. It was something we argued about; so no. It’s not because he’s a good friend of mine. I’m done arguing here regardless, I’ve apologized for my mistake; continue what you guys are doing.
i never said you were trying to attract anyone =m=;; i meant it doesn't make you look like a good person doing stuff like that. and oh well, that's not my business and i don't know you that well anyway, so i can't say anymore about the pat thing. I'm sorry if what katiwa said offended you.
Back to top Go down
Santokki
Admin
Santokki

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:13 am

Apology accepted. :) But anyways, you should've been a little more considerate and tried to listen to both sides and compared them before telling us we're plagiarizers. That's a VERY big word and it's not PLAGIARIZING. ^^

LTS, NGC nor APC did not sign up and there are no terms of service anyways. Therefore, anyone can make a forum if they like. It's just the matter of who is the best and who ran it better. ;) I repeat, but if you surely do wanna use PLAGIARIZING as the term, then be our guests. ^^ Just one thing I beg of you, PLAY CLEAN. Don't use PM to spread our link and destroy our name.

TELL THIS TO KITTY : I knew what she's doing behind our backs. She's spreading false accusations against us, why not show who she really is in LTS? Why not post a thread there containing we plagiarized LTS and ask YOUR members not to join us? Why is she doing it by PM? And why is she only sending it to people who doesn't know of what happened? To innocent members like you. NOW THAT IS SOMETHING. :] Tell that to her. PLEASE. Do not be afraid and tell her it's from me, Ysabelle. If she doesn't know me, then it's her loss. She can't find me on LTS anymore. I have better issues and forums to run rather than stalk LTS. She's being a piece of trash now.

Thanks for being a member here though. IT STILL COUNTS. :/
Back to top Go down
HaraLovesYou

HaraLovesYou

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:24 am

GoddessSantokki wrote:
Apology accepted. :) But anyways, you should've been a little more considerate and tried to listen to both sides and compared them before telling us we're plagiarizers. That's a VERY big word and it's not PLAGIARIZING. ^^

LTS, NGC nor APC did not sign up and there are no terms of service anyways. Therefore, anyone can make a forum if they like. It's just the matter of who is the best and who ran it better. ;) I repeat, but if you surely do wanna use PLAGIARIZING as the term, then be our guests. ^^ Just one thing I beg of you, PLAY CLEAN. Don't use PM to spread our link and destroy our name.

TELL THIS TO KITTY : I knew what she's doing behind our backs. She's spreading false accusations against us, why not show who she really is in LTS? Why not post a thread there containing we plagiarized LTS and ask YOUR members not to join us? Why is she doing it by PM? And why is she only sending it to people who doesn't know of what happened? To innocent members like you. NOW THAT IS SOMETHING. :] Tell that to her. PLEASE. Do not be afraid and tell her it's from me, Ysabelle. If she doesn't know me, then it's her loss. She can't find me on LTS anymore. I have better issues and forums to run rather than stalk LTS. She's being a piece of trash now.

I acknowledge both sides, yeah. But I'm the one who questioned Kitty about this situation. She didn't mention plagiarizing, that was my fault, which I apologized for; not knowing the designers and stuff. She said it was my choice to join and that you guys were here to take in all the members of LTS. If there's anyone to be angry at it's me. I didn't spread anything with a pm and neither did she. Of course I acted before hearing both sides, and again I apologize. I still am a newbie and may be oblivious to this whole forum war; but you know whatever. You guys do what you gotta do.
Back to top Go down
Santokki
Admin
Santokki

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:40 am

HaraLovesYou wrote:
GoddessSantokki wrote:

I acknowledge both sides, yeah. But I'm the one who questioned Kitty about this situation. She didn't mention plagiarizing, that was my fault, which I apologized for; not knowing the designers and stuff. She said it was my choice to join and that you guys were here to take in all the members of LTS. If there's anyone to be angry at it's me. I didn't spread anything with a pm and neither did she. Of course I acted before hearing both sides, and again I apologize. I still am a newbie and may be oblivious to this whole forum war; but you know whatever. You guys do what you gotta do.

With what I said Hara, I'm not only referring to your situation. I meant, there are tons of others who got her PM and for us, it's quite insulting. Why can't she just post an official thread herself? Why does Skye or someone else has to? She was there in all what happened. Can't she be the witness to herself to everything? I believe every person who receives the message and as it is relayed, it changes. So everything should start WITH HER and it SHALL END WITH HER. :] Anyways, you're still really welcome here. I've accepted your apology. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaraLovesYouuu <3   HaraLovesYouuu <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HaraLovesYouuu <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Generation Collaborations :: The heirarcy of NGC :: Presentations-
Jump to: