New Generation Collaborations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Generation Collaborations

The brand new world is coming. WE ARE THE WORLD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
FOR THE VIDEO EDITORS. ASAP!

For further details, read here! Click!
Latest topics
» 
Hello everyone :) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:36 am by Santokki

» 
Hello everyone :) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:34 am by Santokki

» 
Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:16 pm by Santokki

» 
Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Santokki

» 
Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:24 am by Santokki

» [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] SNSD - Time Machine
Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:42 am by Santokki

» [Closed] Honey (Perfect For You) - Girls Generation
Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:09 pm by Taengoo78

» [CLOSED] SNSD- Run Devil Run
Hello everyone :) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:24 am by UnicornWannaDance

» [CLOSED] Teen Top- Crazy (미치겠어)
Hello everyone :) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:17 pm by Kelsey

Top posting users this week
No user

Hello everyone :)

Go down 
+2
Jinhiichu
Ayu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayu

Ayu

Hello everyone :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Ayu.
As some of you may know, I'm a moderator on another forum (will not mention name, incase it shows some form of advertisement).

I'm here on NGC as...a testing basis. I'd like to see what this forum is like, if it is good, and if my views will be listened to. I want to be on a forum, where people think of me as a person who has views - not an object who helps on forums. I hate it when only admins are listened to, it makes it impossible to get close to the forum and the people within it. I don't want to feel as though I'm on a continous yet impossible journey, fighting to become an admin. so my views can be heard. I'm sick of it.

I'd like to be able to figure out soon which forum I'd like to stay on - to me, because both forums are doing collabs, I'd prefer to stay on one instead of changing between 2 (and getting confused).

If anybody goes: "OMG! Ayu's a spy!!!!" I will, literally kill you. I DO NOT TAKE SIDES.
(if somebody actually reads all this, it might show that at least 1 person understands me LOL)

So, back to my intro.
My name is Ayu, my real name is Yunqi Li, my youtube is AyuXChiku and my deviantart as the same name as my youtube ;)
I cover in a number of languages - Chinese (mandarin), Japanese, English, Latin and maybe French.
I'm friendly, so there's nothing wrong with chatting to me ^O^ I'd like to be your caring onee-chan, who you can trust with your problems ;) Excuse the age.
You can add me on fb if you'd like - link will be added shortly.

So yeah...it's going to be interesting around here :)
Back to top Go down
http://ayuxchiku.deviantart.com/
Jinhiichu

Jinhiichu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Hi Ayu~!!! Welcome to NGC!C: So glad you decided to check it out~>u< I really hope you enjoy it here, and if you ever do think it's unfair here or people are being mean, please let me know so i can try to fix it and help improve this forum C:
Back to top Go down
KatiwaBanana
Admin
KatiwaBanana

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:46 pm

actually, we take all people POV or ideas because we're new :) we don't do like "good idea... no" XD when you want to suggest something, talk with me about it and if it's possible (i don't think something can be impossible o.O) just explain me what you want exactly and i'll try to make it :3 my close friends are admins (5 is enough DX) but in a near future we'll need co-admins so if really, you help us to take some decision or built things and we're sure you'll not going to the other place a told everything, of course you could be co-admins and stuff, you're my friend Ayu! we're fujoshi! XD <3 admins are everytime on the chatbox, it's everytime POSSIBLE to be close to us and talk with us, we care about all our members (and no, it's not because we're only 30 >w<) we want people have FUN, yeah, that's what we want :)

SO WELCOME ON NGC AND ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US 8D
Back to top Go down
Santokki
Admin
Santokki

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 am

Welcome to NGC Ayu! And.. yes, thanks for giving us a try! We may be few and silent but we have a good flow in our covers ^^ We have the brilliant minds corner for all members. You guys can always post what you want to happen here and LTS and we, the admins and mods will deliberate on those suggestions.

Hope you enjoy your stay in NGC!
Back to top Go down
http://newgencollab.ohmyforum.net
UnicornWannaDance

UnicornWannaDance

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:11 am

OMG! Ayu's a spy!!!!
Hahaha, JUST KIDDING! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. :3
Welcome to NGC ^^
Hope you have fun here & find a forum that you like! :D
Hello everyone :) 539979024
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UnicornWannaDance
KatiwaBanana
Admin
KatiwaBanana

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:16 am

no, when it's the other forum, they call it "Ninja" 8D
Back to top Go down
SkyPrincessJoker

SkyPrincessJoker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Ayuuuuuu :DD welcome here :D see you around :)
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Jinhiichu wrote:
Hi Ayu~!!! Welcome to NGC!C: So glad you decided to check it out~>u< I really hope you enjoy it here, and if you ever do think it's unfair here or people are being mean, please let me know so i can try to fix it and help improve this forum C:

Thanks Michelle~ Of course I will try ^O^ I'm just hoping that I won't get ignored once I'm no longer useful D: It also sucks NGC can't be accessed at school >_<
Really hoping to do atleast one collab here...browsing now ^O^

I'd dead hyper with emoticons today, aren't I?
Hello everyone :) 3234163574
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:10 pm

SkyPrincessJoker wrote:
Ayuuuuuu :DD welcome here :D see you around :)

You too, Noora ^O^
(still remembers you don't like rodents XD !)
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:11 pm

UnicornWannaDance wrote:
OMG! Ayu's a spy!!!!
Hahaha, JUST KIDDING! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. :3
Welcome to NGC ^^
Hope you have fun here & find a forum that you like! :D
Hello everyone :) 539979024

*throws dagger* Too late ^^;
Hahahaa, glad to see you on here! You're so cute :3 (sorry, had to say that ><)

Katiwa wrote:
no, when it's the other forum, they call it "Ninja" 8D
...really? Since when? o___O

Last edited by Ayu on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyPrincessJoker

SkyPrincessJoker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:14 pm

haha yep you remembered :DD
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:16 pm

SkyPrincessJoker wrote:

My memory in the chatbox, is my memory at it's best ;) (unlike SOME people! *goes off in a rant again)
Back to top Go down
SkyPrincessJoker

SkyPrincessJoker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Ayu wrote:
SkyPrincessJoker wrote:

My memory in the chatbox, is my memory at it's best ;) (unlike SOME people! *goes off in a rant again)

LOL same here :DD ooh you okay?
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:18 pm

SkyPrincessJoker wrote:
Ayu wrote:
SkyPrincessJoker wrote:

Just a very stressing day at school DDDDD: And another stressing day figuring out which forum I want to stay on...
Back to top Go down
SkyPrincessJoker

SkyPrincessJoker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Ayu wrote:
SkyPrincessJoker wrote:
Ayu wrote:
SkyPrincessJoker wrote:

Just a very stressing day at school DDDDD: And another stressing day figuring out which forum I want to stay on...

yes i understand what you mean with school, it can be stressful >< and why don't you stay on both forums, that's what i'm doing now
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Katiwa wrote:
actually, we take all people POV or ideas because we're new :) we don't do like "good idea... no" XD when you want to suggest something, talk with me about it and if it's possible (i don't think something can be impossible o.O) just explain me what you want exactly and i'll try to make it :3 my close friends are admins (5 is enough DX) but in a near future we'll need co-admins so if really, you help us to take some decision or built things and we're sure you'll not going to the other place a told everything, of course you could be co-admins and stuff, you're my friend Ayu! we're fujoshi! XD <3 admins are everytime on the chatbox, it's everytime POSSIBLE to be close to us and talk with us, we care about all our members (and no, it's not because we're only 30 >w<) we want people have FUN, yeah, that's what we want :)

SO WELCOME ON NGC AND ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US 8D

POV? Oh, point of view (Katiwa knows more English than me!)
I just hate to get ignored once I'm not longer useful D: (yes, I hate to get ignored XD)
Hahaha, it's okay, I don't have to be an admin if it troubles you, it's fine :) Co-admin is good enough, considering the co-admin in the other house doesn't even post as much as I do, yet she gets all of the fame because she's a co-admin >< And I get ignored!
I'm sorry, I feel like complaining alot.

So yeah...see you around ^O^
Still not sure which I'll be on...maybe I'll switch between both, IDK

So yeah...

Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Santokki wrote:
Welcome to NGC Ayu! And.. yes, thanks for giving us a try! We may be few and silent but we have a good flow in our covers ^^ We have the brilliant minds corner for all members. You guys can always post what you want to happen here and LTS and we, the admins and mods will deliberate on those suggestions.

Hope you enjoy your stay in NGC!

Hahha, thanks~ I'm always open to new ideas. I just hate to be ignored XD
See you around then~
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:32 pm

SkyPrincessJoker wrote:

yes i understand what you mean with school, it can be stressful >< and why don't you stay on both forums, that's what i'm doing now

Yeahh...I'm gonna do that for the time being. I don't really feel like abandoning one. When I say stressful, it's more like the people who give me stress -_______-

It's really funny how my intro topic now getting lots of replies XD
Back to top Go down
SkyPrincessJoker

SkyPrincessJoker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Ayu wrote:
SkyPrincessJoker wrote:

Yeahh...I'm gonna do that for the time being. I don't really feel like abandoning one. When I say stressful, it's more like the people who give me stress -_______-

yep say no more, i know just what you mean. i don't think i could bring myself to abandon any forum either, i've got connections with both so yeah hehe :DD
Back to top Go down
Jinhiichu

Jinhiichu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 pm

aww don't worry we won't ignore anyone~C: that would be heartless and mean to throw people to the side once they're no longer helpful xD and besides, merely being a contributing member here is doing enough to deserve attention <3
Back to top Go down
KatiwaBanana
Admin
KatiwaBanana

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:23 pm

ask Jinhii if it has a different between co-admin and admin here XD
Back to top Go down
Jinhiichu

Jinhiichu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:43 pm

LOL not really much difference xDDD
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm

SkyPrincessJoker wrote:
Ayu wrote:
SkyPrincessJoker wrote:

yep say no more, i know just what you mean. i don't think i could bring myself to abandon any forum either, i've got connections with both so yeah hehe :DD

Haha, yeahh...it was quite easy for me to leave APC, but it's hard with these 2 >< good thing or bad?
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:02 pm

LOL guessing it means that everyone has a part in this forum, and admins are not the most powerful ;)
Back to top Go down
Santokki
Admin
Santokki

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:00 am

We have mods too who could help us decide. There are some decisions here sooner or later where we will need everyone's decision. ^^

That's the essence of teambuilding ^^
Back to top Go down
http://newgencollab.ohmyforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Generation Collaborations :: The heirarcy of NGC :: Presentations-
Jump to: